Driver display simply plugs into the Terratrip 202 or 303 and will give you a display showing the below. There are also LED indicators that show AVS (Average Speed) error in seconds. The AVS target speed can be pre-programmed into the tripmeter or entered 'On The Fly'.
- All 202/303 models V5&5, Interval Distance up to 99.99, Road Survey 9.999
- 202 Plus/Geotrip, Distance & Speed. No speed if connected to 202 Classic
- 303 Plus, Distance, Speed and Average Speed
- 303 GeoTrip, Speed, Average Speed, Distance & regularity target speed indicators.
- Shows Miles or km
- LED display back lighting
- Regularity target speed indicators. LEDs